Creative Life Coach, Jennifer Campbell, is also an artist and a professional organizer. Jennifer’s successful creative life includes over forty years experience as an artist in diverse mediums.
As an entrepreneur, her businesses have included interior design, clothing design and manufacturing, and decorative painting. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Interior Design from Woodbury University in California.
For the past six years she has owned her business, “The Art Of Organizing”, in which she is a professional organizer working with individuals and artists in designing and organizing their studios and homes.
As an artist Jennifer creates assemblage art and found object jewelry and has recently published a book of her art, “Heartwings by Jennifer”. She has sold her art at juried art fairs and in galleries in the western states. One of her credits is having made the teepees for the movie “Dances With Wolves”.
With her down-to-earth, friendly, and humorous manner, Jennifer works with her clients to manifest their creativity, honor their creative impulses, and successfully negotiate the challenges that come with an artist’s life.
Jennifer’s clients are individuals who:
- Are transitioning to a creative career or returning to a creative life
- Wish to engage their creative work more deeply and consistently
- Need support in reaching their full creative potential
- Are just beginning a creative path
- Wish to more clearly define and respond to their creative longings with practical, real life steps
- Wish to explore inspiration
- Are ready to overcome negative thinking and their inner critic
As your Creative Life Coach, Jennifer invites you to think hard, feel deeply, dream big, and be great!